This is the approved revision of this page; it is not the most recent. View the most recent revision.
What's the difference between "Edit" and "Edit Source"?
- Edit: a WYSIWYG visual editor. Might break some magic wiki text. Recommended for beginners, or if you're not using any magic wiki text.
- Edit Source: a plain-text editor, which produces cleaner output. Recommended for advanced and admins, especially if you are using any magic wiki text.
To create a new page
- Click "Create Page" in left-hand sidebar.
- Click "Edit Source".
- Scroll to bottom of page.
- To link to a regular wiki-page, type: [[Page Name]] Eg: [[Cheat Sheet]]
- To link to a category-collection page, type: [[:Category:Category Name]] Eg: [[:Category:Rebuttal Deep-Dives]]
- Include extra colon for to link to a category-collection page.
- Use Scrap for quick tests (not for drafts.)
- Users can freely edit pages.
- User edits will not appear on the front-end until moderators approve and publish the edits.
- Moderators can reject individual edits by some users, without disturbing edits made by other users.
Feel free to apply your own custom CSS, by creating a page called skinname.css, where "skinname" is the skin selected in your Preferences/Editing, in the User namespace. See here for more info.