Draft:The Civil War Isn't Over
- On the role of racism and southern poverty.
- Poor southern whites resent all the sympathy black Americans get. This fuels their gun lust.
The American South
- For 150 years, America allowed socioeconomic problems in the poor and isolated South to fester. Instead of building North/South bridges, instead of promoting culutural and economic development in the worst parts of the South, we've neglected them. Neglect sews violence and extremism. The North surely deserves some of the blame.
Help poor Southern whites
Northern Liberals need to start giving a shit about poor Southern whites, instead of allowing their resentments to fester.
Economic development is a known deterrent to terrorism and extremism. What if the North implemented economic development projects in poor Southern white communities? That might change their viewpoint. That might also move the South leftward.
- Domestic Terrorism in the U.S.
- How to Report Domestic Terrorism
- Draft:The NRA Uses Fear-Mongering to Sell Guns
- Draft:Terrorism: Causes & Solutions