Draft:Laws won't work, because criminals don't obey laws.
From Gun Retort
Short Retort[edit | edit source]
- But law-abiding people obey laws. If law-abiding people obey the following laws, that can reduce the number of guns falling into the hands of criminals, kids, and risky people:
- Ban selling guns at gun-shows with no background checks.
- Ban unlicensed gun sales.
- Ban the manufacture of automatic weapons.
- Require gun owners to register their weapon, store it safely, and get safety training.
- Raise the minimum age for buying guns.
- Require waiting periods.